Spelling check window in wrong place
h***@gmail.com
2016-01-24 00:00:25 UTC
Just upgraded to 4.71.565 (Win 7 O.S.) and when I run spellcheck the
spellcheck window opens at the extreme left of my screen with almost
half off the screen. I can move it back manually. Is there some
setting that will change this?
Euler German
2016-01-26 00:43:43 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Just upgraded to 4.71.565 (Win 7 O.S.) and when I run spellcheck the
spellcheck window opens at the extreme left of my screen with almost
half off the screen. I can move it back manually. Is there some
setting that will change this?
Not that I'm ware off. AFAIK speller window opens besides text
cursor.
--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Post by h***@gmail.com
Just upgraded to 4.71.565 (Win 7 O.S.) and when I run spellcheck the
spellcheck window opens at the extreme left of my screen with almost
half off the screen. I can move it back manually. Is there some
setting that will change this?
If there is, I've never been able to find it. That has happened to me
from time to time with the previous version - it would be like that for
a few days, then go away. Actually, I haven't seen it at all for the
past several months. Weird.