Placement of Windows in Pegasus
Steve Hayes
2022-08-19 09:52:48 UTC
I inadvertently clicked on something to enlarge one window to full
screen, and now I cannor return to the original state of pegasus.

It shows three sub windows, but two of them are not complete, and a
lot of the controls are hidden. Is there anyway of controlling the
screen layout so the tiled windows are completely visible?
--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com
AnthonyL
2022-08-19 11:08:54 UTC
On Fri, 19 Aug 2022 11:52:48 +0200, Steve Hayes
Post by Steve Hayes
I inadvertently clicked on something to enlarge one window to full
screen, and now I cannor return to the original state of pegasus.
It shows three sub windows, but two of them are not complete, and a
lot of the controls are hidden. Is there anyway of controlling the
screen layout so the tiled windows are completely visible?
Doesn't Window->Tile end up showing all windows?

If not then you might be better to visit:

https://community.pmail.com/index.php?u=/

ensuring you advise version of operating system and Pegasus.
--
AnthonyL

Why ever wait to finish a job before starting the next?
Youri Ligotmi
2022-09-30 06:23:49 UTC
Post by Steve Hayes
I inadvertently clicked on something to enlarge one window to full
screen, and now I cannor return to the original state of pegasus.
It shows three sub windows, but two of them are not complete, and a
lot of the controls are hidden. Is there anyway of controlling the
screen layout so the tiled windows are completely visible?
Have a look to the Window menu (in PM).