Disk space error message
Steve Hayes
2018-07-20 03:34:09 UTC
I recentl;y tried to move a message with attachment to another folder,
and got a message that there wasn't enough disk space.

I checked the disk space, and there was something like 130 Gn, plenty
to move a message qwith a 20 Mb attachment.

Any solutions?
--
Steve Hayes
http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm
http://khanya.wordpress.com
Evertjan.
2018-07-20 08:01:11 UTC
Post by Steve Hayes
I recentl;y tried to move a message with attachment to another folder,
and got a message that there wasn't enough disk space.
I checked the disk space, and there was something like 130 Gn, plenty
to move a message qwith a 20 Mb attachment.
Any solutions?
Perhaps first reindex that folder?
--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
Euler German
2018-07-20 15:59:03 UTC
Post by Steve Hayes
I recentl;y tried to move a message with attachment to another folder,
and got a message that there wasn't enough disk space.
I checked the disk space, and there was something like 130 Gn, plenty
to move a message qwith a 20 Mb attachment.
Any solutions?
Methinks anti-virus action may be the culprit here. Pegasus Mail must
have full control over files under ?:\Pmail directory and sub-
directories.

If you make use of real-time A/V scan instruct it to avoid ?:\Pmail.
This won't make your system vulnerable because message contents
(graphics and/or attachments) are saved into Windows' default temp
folder where they'll be scanned.
--
Kind regards,
Euler German