Adding Sender to Addressbook
John_H
2016-10-25 09:14:28 UTC
I have V4.70.

If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
address to" - "Addressbook'.

"Select an addressbook" window comes up.

I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."

Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
and there's no entry made.

Is it broken or am I missing something?
John H
Vito Corti
2016-10-25 13:33:53 UTC
Post by John_H
I have V4.70.
If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
address to" - "Addressbook'.
"Select an addressbook" window comes up.
I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."
Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
and there's no entry made.
Is it broken or am I missing something?
When I try this on my 4.72.572 version the details form does appear. Sorry,
I have no idea what could be wrong in your case.
Euler German
2016-10-25 20:08:15 UTC
Post by Vito Corti
Post by John_H
I have V4.70.
If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
address to" - "Addressbook'.
"Select an addressbook" window comes up.
I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."
Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
and there's no entry made.
Is it broken or am I missing something?
When I try this on my 4.72.572 version the details form does appear. Sorry,
I have no idea what could be wrong in your case.
Same here. Can you inform where is your Pmail installed in? Try "Help
Post by Vito Corti
About Pegasus Mail > Info", then select Listbox text and paste it
on your answer. It's also important to know the level of your user
privileges.
--
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Post by Vito Corti
Post by John_H
I have V4.70.
If I right click a message in a folder then click "Add sender's
address to" - "Addressbook'.
"Select an addressbook" window comes up.
I then click "Select" for the appropriate addressbook."
Window closes and that's it... form for adding details doesn't appear
and there's no entry made.
Is it broken or am I missing something?
When I try this on my 4.72.572 version the details form does appear. Sorry,
I have no idea what could be wrong in your case.
An oversight on my part... it's a known problem that's been fixed in
V4.72. I've now upgraded and everything is fine.

Thanks for your help.
--
John H