Socket read error 2745
Damian Janzen
2004-08-31 15:03:09 UTC
I am getting this when trying to send messages. Everything worked fine
a couple of weeks ago, but I am now unable to send. Several other
workstations here running from the same network version of Pegasus
4.21c are sending fine.

Any Ideas?
Stephen Hust
2004-08-31 15:20:23 UTC
Post by Damian Janzen
I am getting this when trying to send messages. Everything
worked fine a couple of weeks ago, but I am now unable to send.
Several other workstations here running from the same network
version of Pegasus 4.21c are sending fine.
Did you change or install anything on your system just before the
problem started?

Go to Tools - Internet Options - General, and check the
"Generate internet session logs" box.

After you try to send or receive mail, your home mailbox directory
will contain a log with a name such as TCPxxxx.WPM, where the x's
represent digits, which you can open in a text editor and analyze.

If you post any portion of that log here, be sure to X out any
usernames or passwords that might be visible (obscure all the
encoded text between the lines "AUTH LOGIN" or "AUTH PLAIN" and
"OK").

Also, take a look at these threads. Maybe they'll give you
something to go on:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=2745%20%22socket%20read%20error%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg>

or

<http://makeashorterlink.com/?D26361E29>