Pegasus Crashes -- Font Error?
Edna Applegate
2003-08-23 15:54:09 UTC
When I try to open Pegasus, it crashes; it won't open all of the message
that's in preview mode (it's spam, of course), and I get an "Error Creating
Font" message. Then it shuts down. Meanwhile, I've tried everything I can
think of, but I really need to get to the rest of my mail!

Help!
Stephen Hust
2003-08-23 16:02:47 UTC
Post by Edna Applegate
When I try to open Pegasus, it crashes; it won't open all of the
message that's in preview mode (it's spam, of course), and I get
an "Error Creating Font" message. Then it shuts down.
With Windows Explorer, look in your Pegasus mail directory for files
with a .CNM extension and move them temporarily to another
directory. When you start Pegasus, switch to List mode, move the
files back to the Pegasus mail directory, and delete the offending
message from the New mail folder.
--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.